You may still be finishing your novel, like me, or starting the editing process, or just relaxing and taking a hard earned vacation. Whichever area you fall under, we hope you are enjoying your post-NaNo holiday time.
We just have a few things to pass on to you.
Please take a minute to fill out our 2013 Post-NaNo Wrap Up Survey. Your answers really will help us make 2014 better.
Several of us talked about getting together once a month starting in January. Please weigh in with your thoughts, ideas and opinions at the regional thread here.
For those of you who like to know numbers, like me, I’ve compiled our stats for 2013.
- 324 Homed Wrimos who activated their accounts. (That’s 21% more than last year.)
- 84 Wrimos wrote over 50K, 80 wrimos validated their word counts and officially won. (If you forgot to validate, go to this thread for help.)
- Nearly 25% of wrimos who activated their accounts, won.
- 75 Wrimos, never wrote a word. Thats 23.14% of active wrimos.
- 249 Wrimos wrote at least one word.
- 32% of wrimos who wrote at least one word, won.
- 6,366,040 is the number of words that our region wrote. Whew!
- 281 Guilt Monkeys were passed along to other wrimos. (That’s 44% more than last year.)
- $1126.85 is the amount of donations we brought in. That’s 34% more donations this year than last year. Comparing this year to 2 years ago, we brought in 52% more donations! (Thank you wrimos!)
Guilt Monkey Boogie Video:
We are working on this and will send out another regional broadcast with a link when this is complete.
All in all, this was an awesome year and we’re thrilled with all of these successes!
We wish you all a very happy holiday season and hope to see your survey answers soon!
Annette (Contemplative Cat) and Alaina (A_Rachelle)
Co-Municipal Liaisons USA::Michigan::Lansing