Hey there NaNoLansing Wrimos,
It’s really easy to get busy with life and NaNo prepping and then have time whoosh by. But there’s still time to RSVP for our Kick Off party this Sunday from 3 pm to 6 pm at the Avenue Cafe in Lansing.
Maybe you’re on the fence about coming. Perhaps you’re not sure about venturing out. Maybe you feel a little anxious in social situations. Well come anyway. We’re a really friendly group.
Still not convinced? Here’s a preview of what you’ll be missing if you don’t come:
- Meet your fellow wrimos and get to know them. There will be prizes that go along with that.
- A raffle for one of our cute little NaNoRhino mascots.
- Our silent auction with all kinds of cool things like books written by a local wrimo, NaNo stuff, and jewelry to name a few things. (Bring cash to purchase these.) All proceeds will go toward NaNoWriMo.
- Make your own mini-book station.
- Information about all the cool things we’ll be doing during NaNo.
- Good food .
- Your first activity toward winning adorable book muse creatures.
- Loads of fun!
If you’re reading this too late to RSVP – come anyway. We still want to see you!
Hope to see you there!
Annette (Contemplative Cat)
along with Alaina (A_Rachelle)
your co-Municipal Liaisons (AKA MLs, event coordinators, purveyors of fun, answerers of questions and senders of periodic regional messages to keep you in the loop.)